This new and stylish custom designed home was crafted by reputable local builder Chelbrooke . The lavish design showcases 8’1 foot ceilings and seamless open plan. The views from its elevated aspect showcases the Broad water, the Valley and the Hinterland. The layout is ideal for our climate with an L shaped outdoor living area equipped with outdoor blinds to give you ultimate protection and offering all year round outdoor entertaining. The kitchen has not had any expense spared with its modern classic design, European appliances and induction cooktop. The island bench has plenty of drawers and offers an elongated shape that creates the perfect place to unwind on the barstool. The kitchen is all catered around cooking and is the perfect family or entertainers kitchen, and has a separate walk-in pantry. The living zones create space and privacy with a separate family room to cater for bedrooms two and three. This is perfectly laid out giving family or guests effectively their own wing complete with powder room, and the bathroom easily servicing both rooms with twin vanities and bath. The master bedroom is lavish in shape and space with walk in robe and large ensuite. It has an exclusive access to the outdoor entertaining and you can wake up to the extensive vista from your bed. Downstairs is practical and inviting with bedrooms four and five complete with third bathroom that could easily be used as a home office set up or guest quarters with living and bedroom depending on your family needs. The quality and the space of this impeccably crafted home means peace of mind that your buying something special. Unique. And the best part is this turn key property is available today for its new owner.
@ Tate Brownlee Real Estate we open the doors to your future
• Spacious Living Zones
• L shaped outdoor entertaining with glass balustrade
• Five Spacious bedrooms
• Extended family living / Guest Quarters
• Perfect home office design
• Large terraced easily maintained yard with native plants
• Modern Classic kitchen with Bosch Appliances
• Induction Cooktop
• Core tech vinyl plank flooring
• 8’1 foot ceilings throughout
• Ducted smart Airconditioning upstairs – split Airconditioning downstairs
• Fully insulated including sound reduction in first floor.
• 3m high double garage
• Invisiguard and flyscreens through out
• Provision for pool (plumbing and electrical) in front yard
• Water Tank
• 6.6 kw solar and 5 kw inverter
• Comes complete with certificate of currency (home owners warranty for new homes)
• Potential rental $1,000-$1,100 per week
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
** Attention Clients: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are here to ensure the safety and health of our buyers, sellers & tenants. Social distancing will be applied upon any inspections and we will run through a list of questions and rules before entering the home.