Without question it’s northerly position is breathtaking with its sweeping views overlooking the ocean, city skyline, the valley and all that is before you! Welcome to 27 Eliza Fraser Court, Terranora. The monumental residence has an impact the moment you arrive. The design and architecture gives so much in terms of space and lifestyle. The living zones are in abundance with an open plan design to the outdoor deck, main sunken living and downstairs offers a guest quarters or media room. The master is almost like it’s own wing with huge room enjoying some of the most amazing views and beautifully coupled by an expansive ensuite with vanity, spa bath and walk in robe. The bedrooms are all of comfortable size and well serviced by the main bathroom; the guest quarters offers a convenient third bathroom. Outdoors is resort style living at its finest with a modern pool and great deck area for lounging and yet so private from the street. And the views… if you wish to be spoilt you will find it hard to miss such an impressive outlook. The home would well suit a family or a multi-generational living! With it’s convenient position only walking distance to schools, an array of shops, tavern and daycare – what more could you ask. I look forward to seeing you at the open home.
@Tate Brownlee Real Estate we open the doors to your future
• Palatial residence offering the epitome in lifestyle, design and family living
• Perfectly positioned with a northerly aspect maximising the natural light, stunning views and coastal breezes
• Sweeping views from Surfers Paradise all the way down to the ocean views of the Coolangatta
• Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas on both levels for the entertainer
• Separate master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with spa bath
• Downstairs offers guest quarters or teenagers retreat
• Private entertaining area and pool with timber cabana and deck
• Oversized double garage with additional off-street parking space
• Floating slab construction
• Located at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac and within easy walking distance to Shops, Schools & Transport
On Site Saturday 11th December 2021 at 10:30am
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
** Attention Clients: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are here to ensure the safety and health of our buyers, sellers & tenants. Social distancing will be applied upon any inspections and we will run through a list of questions and rules before entering the home.