This well-presented townhouse presents the ideal investment or first home opportunity. Upstairs offers three spacious bedrooms and fully renovated bathroom while the open plan layout on ground level makes the inside and outside living flow perfectly for entertaining. The home is beautifully complimented by a generous outdoor entertainment area within a fully fenced yard with attractive garden surrounds. Set within the pet-friendly ‘Surfers Views’ complex within walking distance to cafes, Somerset College, Robina Town Centre and close to the M1. What a unique opportunity to enter the market or purchase the ideal investment – move quickly or risk missing out
• Tiled open plan living with light filled interiors and neutral colour palette
• Spacious kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking
• Brand new laminate flooring in all bedrooms with built ins; master with air con and balcony
• Freshly renovated main bathroom doubles as master ensuite; second toilet downstairs
• Attached single lock up garage with internal access; ample visitor parking spaces
• Rental potential $430 to $460 per week
• Fully fenced backyard with outdoor entertainment area, established gardens and leafy surrounds
• The secured complex offers swimming pool, BBQ and tennis court facilities
• Central location within walking distance to Somerset College, Robina Town Centre and close to the M1
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
** Attention Clients: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are here to ensure the safety and health of our buyers, sellers & tenants. Social distancing will be applied upon any inspections and we will run through a list of questions and rules before entering the home.