This exquisite acreage property is captivating on all accounts. Once you drive over the rustic bridge you feel like you have entered your own private island resort, where the house is surrounded by lush tropical gardens. The main residence has a commanding entrance with its double timber doors that open towards high, sky-lit ceilings which is complimented by a prestigious open plan design. The stunning kitchen is at the epicenter, highlighted by its sparkling stone counter tops accompanied by an island bench with VJ paneling. This is tastefully finished with Smeg appliances and a Miele dishwasher. The outlook features incredible water surrounds and a direct view of the glistening pool, showcased by a stained Merbau deck verandah. Walking back inside through the hallway, the tiles under your feet become locally sourced Whian Whian Blackbutt floorboards. This is beautifully complimented by the plantation shutters throughout and flows into three bedrooms along with a second living/media room. The master is oversized and boasts high ceilings with a modern ensuite, whereas the other two bedrooms are well serviced by the main bathroom. There is also direct access from the two living areas to a walkway that takes you directly to the guest quarters. This provides an unmatched advantage to have a completely separate approved residence with a kitchen, generously sized living area, two bedrooms, a main bathroom, laundry, and a garage or gym room. It is also designed to be quite private from the main residence and take full advantage of the water and rural outlook from the main living and undercover deck area.
The land holding that encompasses these two residences offers great and usable flat land. The infrastructural additions to the property are excellent, offering a freestanding double carport, a double bay shed, well-constructed stables in a separate paddock and a fire pit dish ideal for entertaining.
There is nothing of this magnitude on offer that can give you the deluxe lifestyle that is possible at 776 Piggabeen Road.
At Tate Brownlee Real Estate we open the doors to your future.
• Main Quarters
• Guest Residence
• Fully functional acreage Infrastructure
• Fenced throughout boundaries
• Separate fenced paddock
• 3 Acres of useable land
• 7 genuine undercover car spaces
• Various Fruit Trees
• Oversized single garage currently used as gym, with industrial/marine carpet
• Double Shed and Workshop
• 3 x 20,000L Water tanks
• 2 x Septic Tanks
• Chipper Mulcher 12Hp
• School Bus services for all Schools
Additional Inclusions and Improvements
Main Residence Inclusions:
• 9 Skylights in main residence
• 5 x Air Conditioning Units (Split system Fujitsu) in lounge/dining room, master bedroom, 2nd Bedroom, 2nd living area/study, gym
• Fountain in Dam with night lighting
• New Carpentry throughout primary residence – new skirting, door jambs, architraves + 11 Solid-core VJ wooden doors throughout
• Modern tiles throughout expansive open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas
• Brand new locally sourced Whian Whian Blackbutt hardwood floors throughout bedrooms, hallway, and secondary living area
• Frameless mirrored wardrobe doors in main bedroom of main residence
• New dimmable LED lighting throughout main house
• 1.5m cast iron fire pit dish
• 4mx6m Stock shelter with gates
• Broadband Aerial
• Plantation shutters
• Fully renovated Kitchen: Miele dishwasher, Smeg pyrolytic (self-cleaning) oven, induction stove top + range hood, mirrored splashback, large sparkling stone benchtop with Oliveri chef sink and Franke Mixer.
• Outer Island Bench includes VJ paneling with 2 storage cabinets + Soft closed doors and cupboards
• Top of the market external water filtration system including U.V.
Guest Quarters Inclusions:
• 1 x Air Conditioning Unit (Split system Fujitsu) lounge/dining of 2nd residence.
• Crimsafe doors on front and rear of secondary residence
• Plantation shutters
Additional Property Features:
• Stainless gutter guard across all guttering on both residences
• Glass + aluminum pool fencing
• White Wooden plantation shutters in both residences
• Updated modern remote-controlled fans in lounge area + main bedroom
• 3m wooden clinker rowboat featured in movie, “The Light Between Oceans”
• Both residences are freshly painted inside
• 10 m Fully stocked Firewood hopper with alsynite weather awning
• Feeding boxes, water tank feeding from gutter to trough
• Stock fencing with gate
• Extra Bath
• Approx. 15 minutes to Coolangatta and Gold Coast Airport
• Brisbane 1h 20mins Drive
• 45 minutes from Bryon Bay
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
** Attention Clients: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are here to ensure the safety and health of our buyers, sellers & tenants. Social distancing will be applied upon any inspections and we will run through a list of questions and rules before entering the home.