Finally this property is exactly what the growing family has been waiting for! Loaded with living zones and open space plus oodles of bedrooms this house is jam packed with space and size. The whole design is centred around our outdoors lifestyle with the pool located within easy viewing distance of kitchen and living. This beautifully compliments the undercover L shaped entertaining and predominately flat back yard. Then to finish what is already a terrific design is the two street access with plenty of off street parking for all the toys including boat, caravan, trailer or all of the above. This ties in perfectly with the double garage and large workshop or extra storage area. All that is left is for you to do is to back up the removalists in the flat front yard, unload and enjoy the perfect start to 2021 at 8 Market Parade Terranora.
• Significant home on ½ an acre fit for the active family
• Five great bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with air con, sizeable walk in robe and ensuite
• Two additional bathrooms service guests and the other bedrooms
• Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
• Large kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, pantry and ample cupboard space
• Massive L-shaped under cover entertaining overlooking the swimming pool
• Fully fenced flat backyard with great grassed area and side access
• Plenty of off-street parking; room for a boat, trailer or caravan
• 6.5kw 24 panel fronius solar power system
In-rooms Thursday 21st January 2021 at 6:30pm NSW TIME
Venue: The Pavilions Hotel, Terranora
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
** Attention Clients: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are here to ensure the safety and health of our buyers, sellers & tenants. Social distancing will be applied upon any inspections and we will run through a list of questions and rules before entering the home.