3 Allamanda Avenue, Banora Point NSW 2486
$890 Per Week
Nestled by the sea, a few minutes’ walk to the shoreline, in the quaint seaside village of Kingscliff, discover the epitome of coastal living at 25A Seaside Drive. Immaculately presented, this warm and inviting beach home offers a unique opportunity for those seeking the perfect blend of comfort and style.
* Just a stroll away from the beach, this property is a haven for seaside enthusiasts.
* Modern, spacious kitchen
* Four bedrooms
* Three well-appointed bathrooms
* Double garage providing secure parking and storage space
* In-ground plunge pool, perfect for relaxation and leisure
* Low maintenance beachside living, allowing more time for enjoyment
* Air-conditioning for climate control in every season
* 5.4-kilowatt rooftop solar power
* Surrounded by two of Kingscliff’s seaside parks, offering green spaces and recreational opportunities
* Close proximity to local coffee shops, restaurants, and pampering facilities.
* Only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport, providing convenient travel options.
* 30 minutes to Byron Bay, offering a perfect escape to one of Australia’s most iconic coastal destinations.
* Easy day trips to explore the hinterland and enjoy the conveniences of the vibrant Gold Coast.
Don’t miss the chance to make 25A Seaside Drive your dream coastal home. Experience the tranquility of Kingscliff while being surrounded by the beauty of the sea. Embrace the coastal lifestyle and create lasting memories in this idyllic beachside haven. Contact us today!
Lease Term: 12 month
IMPORTANT: Please register your inspection online so we can notify you of any potential changes or cancellations. Occasionally a viewing has to be cancelled for some unforeseeable reason. For example, the property has been leased. With your contact details we will then be able to notify you.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information