85 Winders Place, Banora Point NSW 2486
This two-bedroom + generous study home is in exceptional condition and is a true nature lover’s paradise. Upon entering this home you feel the warmth and character of the hardwood timber floors and the raked ceiling which floods the open plan living and kitchen area with natural light. The home has been thoughtfully renovated with the best quality carpets, kitchen hardware, 3 air-conditioning units for comfort all year around and a brand new bathroom. The indoor-outdoor flow is complemented by a newly-completed extra large undercover deck which frames the uninterrupted panoramic views south of the Broadwater and Hinterland this breathtaking view is truly the star of the show! For those who like to tinker there is a huge 9x7m open-air workshop positioned underneath. This home has been designed to connect you with nature and allow space for you to unwind or entertain at your leisure.
Pets considered on application
INSPECTIONS ARE IN NSW TIME.
– Split level with exposed timber floors and ceiling.
– Open plan Kitchen, Living & Dining opening to deck.
– Kitchen features Concrete bench tops, double dish-drawers and modern finishes.
– Large entertaining deck that takes in all the view of the Broadwater & hinterland.
– Main bedroom with built in robe & air conditioning.
– Second bedroom with built in robe & air conditioning.
– Large office which easily functions as a third bedroom.
– Ceiling fans in every room.
– Renovated modern bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet.
– Laundry & huge open-air workshop with plenty of storage space under the home.
– South facing aspect.
– Natural bushland setting in backyard with fruit trees and native plants to attract birdlife.
– Easy care front gardens.
– Lockable garden shed.
Bilambil Heights is one of the hidden secrets of Northern NSW. Located 10 minutes to the M1 and Tweed Heads for major shopping, Hospital, Bowls & Golf Clubs, 15 minutes to the pristine beaches of Coolangatta and the lifestyle it offers.