Never has a location been more important when taking into consideration a lifestyle property such as this unique cul de sac address. Predominately flat and on one level it almost seems unbelievable that it boasts some of Terranora’s finest views. This ranges from the ocean, water,city and skyline views to the North down to the sweeping valley, mountain and more coastal views to the South.
This residence has had no expense spared with modern kitchen, bathrooms and a clever design offers great indoor and outdoor living zones. The quality of the renovations are top class and will impress the astute buyer. The design suits families and retirees alike with its easy and low maintenance living and yard. This is perfectly capped off with beautiful gardens that are well manicured.
The position offers the best of everything with its short walking distance to shops, alfresco dining, the local The Pavilions Hotel, schools, medical centre, day care and walking tracks. And then there is the high end tennis club with multiple courts in close proximity too!
Being nestled in such a sought after suburb you will be more than surprised with what is on offer at 6 Carrington Court, Terranora.
Quality finishes and fittings that make this home turn key:
– Spacious and functional kitchen with Caesar Stone bench top and soft close drawers
– Renovated Bathrooms with soft close drawers, main with stunning concrete bath and matching vanity top
– Renovated Laundry to die for with ample storage.
– Roof freshly re-pointed ,painted and sealed.
– New gutters, fascia and downpipes.
– All exteriors and interiors freshly painted to a high standard.
– All new windows and external doors throughout.
– New carpet, blinds and curtains.
– New light switches, power points and down lights.
– New retractable fans in all bedrooms and loungeroom.
– Combustion fireplace
– Solar hot water
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
** Attention Clients: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are here to ensure the safety and health of our buyers, sellers & tenants. Social distancing will be applied upon any inspections and we will run through a list of questions and rules before entering the home.